Our client is one of the world leading Fintech company. They have been focusing on technological innovation in various scenarios. We are hiring a Director/Senior Manager of Compliance to join their exciting and innovative management team in setting up their Virtual Banking business in Hong Kong.
· Assist in building compliance framework and provide compliance advisory on general banking and data privacy issues
· Maintain, review and monitor internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory compliance
· Work closely with key stakeholders to analyse potential impacts of regulatory requirements and privacy issues
· Provide compliance trainings plans for different business units and develop compliance culture within the bank
· Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business.
· Minimum 8 years of banking compliance experience in AML
· Familiar with general banking products and services offered in HK
· Experience in communicating and interacting with regulatory bodies
· Good written and verbal communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
For a private and confidential discussion please call Georgina on +852 3695 5071 or email your updated resume to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submissions, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.