ABOUT THE COMPANY
Would you like to work with a leading global insurance company? Crave for a career with more of a technology-driven mindset and a vision to change the way the world feels about insurance. Our client is a fast-paced and growing company with a vision to become the top Pan-insurer around.
The vision is to supplement our modern day digital world by creating a fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by technology.
Amongst our clients established markets are Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau and Thailand. With our vast variety of strong shareholders, tied agents and staff across the ASEAN region and a multi-million headcount of customers, this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed out on!
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE PERFECT FOR
The company is excited to announce that in line with the new year, they are currently on the lookout for new talents to come onboard and join them in their continued growth.
Amongst the vacancies available are the opportunity for a stand out Distribution Strategy Manager to join the dynamic fast-growing team; supporting their Malaysian office in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. This is an exciting role where you will be working in a growing, fast paced. A great fit ideally would be:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and relevant working experience in the financial industry. Ie. Actuarial
- Preferably at least 5 years' experience in Takaful/insurance.
- Ability to formulate relevant delivery strategies with distribution team (to deliver production or manpower, where applicable) including but not limited to incentives, campaigns, AFS schemes etc.
- Work closely with Group Distribution on adopting, localising, planning and execution of Elite Distribution Strategies.
- Identify, explore, validate and propose relevant digital strategies as enablers or game-changers for distribution delivery.
- Support CDO and respective Channel Heads (CAO, CPO, etc) for strategy formulation and delivery presentations.
- Perform relevant distribution related analysis to identify gaps to close and/or assist delivery of business targets.
- Perform channel specific analysis to gauge trends and behaviours of distribution force.
- Lead/participate in cross functional projects to deliver sustainable and breakthrough improvements to business process.
- Execute projects and process improvement initiatives focusing on enhancing customer experience while improving or maintaining business productivity and performance.
- Act as change agent to facilitate and promote change in partnership with key stakeholders to cultivate continuous improvement and quality culture.
- Manage project status throughout the entire project lifecycle to ensure project timeline, cost, objectives and deliverable are achieves are planned.
- Continuously measures process performance using dashboards to ensure project success and achievement of desired end state.
- Strategic and conceptual thinking for executing projects for consistent, long term success
- Master in MS Excel and ability to apply relevant Excel formulas for critical data analysis.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills by conducting root cause analysis and statistical analysis.
- Familiar with MS PowerPoint and experienced in conducting presentations and workshops
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with minimal supervision and perform under pressure.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- An all hands on deck attitude and flexibility with change and transformation.
WHAT THE COMPANY HAS TO OFFER
The Company strives to deliver satisfaction to their dedicated team members, loyal customers and broader community, and love to acknowledge each team member's contribution to their success through their attractive remuneration, medical, dental and optical initiatives alongside travel allowances and their unique company culture. If you feel that this speaks to you, please apply and I will get in touch with you.
Budget/ Monthly: MYR 20,000.00 - MYR 25,000
*Please be advised only relevant profiles will be contacted due to high volume of applicants.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.