- Responsible to analyze, design and implement IT systems development projects.
- To provide maintenance and support services to application systems.
- Liaise with IT Department infrastructure and development team members to ensure that appropriate company systems standards are continually being met and security is not compromised.
- Oversee appropriate administrative tasks associated with application usage
- To design and develop web applications and apply web application tools and technologies wherever possible.
- Strong experience in Windows XP or Windows 7 Operating Systems.
- Must have minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in working experience in application development and web development technologies.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft .NET development platform preferably in ASP.NET and C# in particular.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 or higher Database Server.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.