The role of the E-commerce Manager is to support the ecommerce sales growth throughout China and work closely with GM.
- Work with Trade Partner to define the online selling platform strategies.
- Drive sales & marketing plan and strategy while meeting GMV and profit targets.
- Manage the ecommerce platform layout
- Manage user interface maintenance, site look and feel and display in accordance to sales and marketing targets.
- Implement and integrate CRM on ecommerce platforms to recruit, reward and retain loyal consumers of the brand.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics. Monitor and analyse business metrics
- Lead and manage online promotion and discount, make sure each platform running under control
- Partner with the offline operation team to ensure that online selling channel creates opportunities and traffic to the offline business.
- Work on opportunity for new online business expansion.
- 4+ years of experience in ecommerce or digital, especially in Tmall, JD and WeChat Mini-program
- University Degree or equivalent qualifications
- Strong knowledge on China digital landscape
- Experience from MNC and premium product industry preferable
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent language skill
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.