A global fashion brand client is looking for a regional Ecommerce Content Specialist to join its regional office in Singapore.
The role drives the cornerstone of the Brand's ecommerce success, enabling the clients' digital shopping journey seamless and delightful (eg from eCard to landing page), translating traffic into brand advocates.
- Manage the ecommerce visual merchandising (e-VM) with alignment to the product marketing calendar, inventory level, shopping cart behaviour insights, and omni-channel strategies
- Participate in global e-VM conversations to ensure global e-VM guidelines are relevant to local markets, and reflect the commercial objectives
- Drive clients eCard planning and messaging consistency and accuracy
- Update and ensure all information of the Brand and boutiques are accurately reflected
- Work closely with Global VM/Marketing team to secure your local needs on tactical materials and being relevant to your customers
- 4+ years of experience in luxury merchandising or ecommerce
- Experienced in ecommerce content management
- Strong affinity with luxury
- Agile, go-getter, and thrives in fast-paced and dynamic ecosystem
- Between S$54,000 and S$72,000 annual fixed base, + variable bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421