* Expanding E-commerce Team to support e-commerce operations and business development in Malaysia
* Manage and grow existing/new accounts.
* Handle day-to-day operations/logistics-related matters of the assigned platform(s).
* Understand user profiles and customer journeys across channels and proactively identify customer needs.
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders for campaigns and submissions.
* Ensure that promotional activities are properly executed on time and communicated.
* Prepare and upload product listings and creative assets.
* Maintain and ensure product information such as pricing, inventory are up-todate and accurate.
* Handle sales orders and exchanges/returns by collaborating with other departments.
* Full spectrum of (e-commerce) customer service.
* Generate performance reports and analyse data to continuously improve sales strategies and grow sales channels.
* Compile and archive records of e-commerce campaigns and visibility.
* Monitor E-commerce trends, interesting initiatives and competitors' best practices.
* Handle any other ad-hoc duties as designated. J
ob Experience & Requirements Education
* Diploma in Business Management/Marketing/E-commerce or related field. Experience Requirements
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience in e-commerce and marketplaces
* Marketplace Seller Centre experience is a must
* Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
* Able to work independently and be a team player with problem solving skills
*Passionate about e-commerce and digital
* Knowledge in photography/graphic design/content production an added advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.