A global luxury furniture and lifestyle company is currently looking for an experienced and innovative Ecommerce Manager to join their cross-regional team, this person will be responsible to develop their international platform to drive online revenue through providing premium customer experience. This role has the flexibility to base in different regions.
· This candidate will be responsible to execute B2B and B2C sites
· Responsible to develop an ecommerce platform worldwide with a focus on the Europe and US market
· Develop and execute traffic, conversion and site performance strategies for own.com and marketplace
· Formulate integrated marketing and promotion strategies and campaigns to drive the sales objectives
· Work cross-functionally with other department head/GM in different regions to ensure the smooth operation of the international site and offer excellent online consumer journey experience
· Identify ecommerce initiatives for business growth and actionable plans
· Keep abreast of up-to date digital marketing trend and tools for maximizing campaign efficacy and ecommerce platform
· Report directly to General Manager
· University degree holder
· At least 5+ years solid experience in ecommerce & digital, preferably in furniture and home-ware industry
· Solid knowledge in either US, Europe, or Asia Pacific market is essential
· Strong understanding in logistics and supply chain
· Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
· Excellent communication and written in English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Chris Cheung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5183 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.