My client, a leading Chinese securities firm in Hong Kong is looking for a junior manager to join the team to manage the operational risk of the electronic trading desk. They are looking for candidates passionate about electronic trading with good Python programming skills.
- Assist in assessing on procedures and workflow of the electronic trading desk.
- Identify key risks in the desk and recommend improvements to controls.
- Work the business, compliance and risk function to set appropriate trading limits, perform control testing and review limits periodically.
- Perform real-time monitoring of trading activities for signs of disorderly trading, limit breaches, etc.
- Maintain current Python scripts on automation tools and design test cases on various scenarios.
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience in Financial Services or Risk Management or Technology or related industry, preferably with direct exposure to trading and markets.
- Good communication skills and detail-minded.
- Good command of spoken and written skills in English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Python programming language is preferred.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk