A Global Company based in West London are looking for an EMEA Internal Auditor to join their growing team, they are looking for someone with a strong background, preferably started out in one of the Top 10 Practices, who may be newly qualified and looking for their first role in commerce or ideally with Internal Audit experience within commerce and industry.
The role requires a combination of specialist internal audit expertise, practical experience, knowledge of broader areas including governance, risk management, and internal controls.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To work closely with the Internal Audit function and the business stakeholders to ensure processes are completed within deadlines.
- Execute a range of audit techniques including data analysis tools and procedures; adapting approaches to test process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Review and report to the Internal Audit Manager who is responsible for the day to day running of the internal audit function
- You will develop and agree with auditees and management, actions which are adequate, appropriate and proportionate to remediate any risk.
- Work on a variety of audits across their EMEA global network
The successful candidate will have:
- Newly Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIA or equivalent
- A strong academic background and preferably started out in one of the Top 10 Practices
- Ability to work well under pressure, be results driven and well organised
- A clear communicator both written and verbal, with experience in report writing
- Strong analytical skills are essential
This EMEA Internal Auditor role will offer the chance to develop and progress within a global organisation, where other members of the team have stepped across into other roles within the business through their activities