Salary: 80 - 160 KB per Month
Our partner is a global meat processor company. They operate more than 50 years producing variety range of meat feeding all over the world. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Engineering people to lead Engineering team in order to oversee all engineering activities to enhance productivity and minimize cost.
This role is responsible for ensuring the reliability of production process and improving operation efficiency. In this role, you will:
- Lead and supervise the team of engineering and contractors to develop reliability and maintenance systems and standards.
- Implement/Manage the project with internal stakeholder to set up preventive maintenance & reliability program of equipment, machines, facilities, or utility to support production.
- Collaborate with the operation team on process development for new processes, equipment installation, and asset replacement.
- Review the designed equipment, machines or spare parts installation to match with the requirement of Production, quality, Safety, and environment for both new project and asset replacement.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in engineering activities for meat product. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Engineering degree or other relevant degree and it is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In SAP program for maintenance module.
- In developing working instructions for BRC, GMP, HACCP or other standard procedures
- In waste water treatment process and refrigeration system.
- In managing a team of direct and indirect report .
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.