My client is growing early stage health techology startup aiming to help medical professionals by combining Artificial Intelligence to drive process effectiveness. They are seeking a talented engineering manager to join them to help drive their application to the next level.
Expectations & Qualifications:
- Helping define and steer best engineering practices.
- Work closely with the leadership team to define and manage the tech development roadmap.
- Involved in building out the engineering team - hiring.
- Designing, architecting and implementing high performing backend services
- Leading the integration of front-end systems
- Write clean, awesome, and efficient code
- Work closely with the founders while incorporating user feedbacks
- Able to operate within a fast moving pace of a startup - experience in early stage startups
- Must be experienced in python with at least one Python web framework (e.g., Django, Flask, Bottle, etc)
- Experience with a concurrent language such as Go, Erlang, Python AsyncIO is good to have.
- 8+ years of work experience in software engineering space, of which at least 3+ years of proven hands on technical management experience of software engineers
- Experience with Web sockets based backend architectures
- Familiarity of fundamental design principles behind building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (i.e., Git)
- Good communication skills and a team player
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
Co. Reg No. 201111031K
EA License No. 16S8105
Licence No. 16S8105 | Ea Reg No. R1982287
EA Registration Number: R1982287
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105