The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for the design and architecture the business proposed solutions, application integrations, and API interfaces. You will be designing and prototyping platforms architectures to enable the digital transformation within the business and users.
You will have the passion to keep up with the latest technology trends and provide recommendations on how it will impact to digitalization within the business in the technology front.
Lastly, you will be working closely with other technologists and business teams to define the digital architecture strategy across digital channels - Social, Mobile, Web, Data, Cloud, Analytics etc. Evaluate vendor digital platform, architectures and propose the right solution that best fits the business requirements.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree
- Able to keep up and operate in a start-up culture
- 12 years of experience working in enterprise architecture domain - specific focus on digital experience working on microservices, API, cloud native architecture, containers
- Solid knowledge and exposure in digital platforms supporting products in IOT, Mobile Apps, Big Data, Online, Social, Digital Analytics, Cloud Platforms and others
- Drive the architecture principles for a digital world - Agile, Micro Services, Layered Architecture, Loosely Coupled, API based, Dev-Ops, Hyper-scale and ready for cloud
- Technical in cloud service-oriented platforms :AWS, Azure, Google, others
- Evaluate vendor digital platform, architectures and propose the right solution that best fits the business requirements.
Kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.