Enterprise Service Operations Manager
Argyll Scott helps one of our client who is a leading system integrator company to find their next Enterprise Service Operation Manager. You will be a member of the senior management team in the Enterprise Services business unit and supports the establishment and optimization of the day to day operational activities of the business unit.
The primary objective of this position is to enable the execution of the global IT Outsourcing strategy by ensuring an optimal operational environment for the managers and employees. The operational enablement through processes, methodologies, tools and systems should facilitate the implementation of the strategy; implement the achievement of business targets and the smooth operations of the ES division.
· Support senior team lead to run the outsourcing business smoothly
· Develop and implement key policies, process and methodology to support operation business
· Manage relationship with enterprise service operation counter-parts to define issues/ requirements/ and global standard
· Work closely with stakeholders to support internal system/ process and policy
· Support senior leadership team for special projects as requests
· Graduate from IT or related fields
· At least 10 years' experience in Enterprise Service Operations with good technical environments
· Manage business growth
· At least 2 years' experience in managing large scale business or reginal role
· Good understanding in IT business and outsourcing model
· Strong business and commercial orientation
· Good English communication skills
· PMP and ITIL certifications
If you interest in the role please apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.