A leading global investment bank is hiring a Project Manager.
The successful candidate will join the Equities department to spearhead an exciting project.
- Define project scope, objectives and governance by collaboratively working with senior management and business partners
- Co-ordinate and lead end-to-end project activities covering process changes, testing, training, communication
- Conduct gap analysis of open issues and requirements, develop solutions
- OTC derivatives (Equities Derivatives FO Support preferred)
- 6+ years' experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.