Argyll Scott is working with a multi-national company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client's core businesses focus on retail, food and hospitality. They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has proven track record in ERP projects to join their IT Corporate team.
What you will do:
- Serves as the key contact point in IT organization and forms the bridge between business and IT
- Responsible for the completeness and quality of the requirements, mainly focus on ERP system, financial applications, RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and technologies.
- Participate in the project plan development
- Works with key users to monitor and track the requirements changes and documentations.
- Work with project team on requirements verification to ensure the solution is design to meet the business needs.
- Advises and assist support team to provide solution for ad-hoc request.
- Participates in the solution selection process and assists in the preparation and evaluation of the solution selection.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business management, computer science or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in business management and IT service/solution delivery area.
- A minimum of 3 years of ERP systems i.e. Oracle E-Business Suites, financial applications and business practices
- Understanding of an RPA concept would be a big plus.
- Able to translate high-level unstructured business requirements into appropriate solutions and services.
- Able to understand the business operations
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong understanding of project management methodology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and work under pressure.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.