Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for ERP Integration Lead-Retail background. This role will responsible for providing an integration architecture guiding principles and approach.
- Based on the integration requirements, provide an integration architecture guiding principles and approach.
- Work with the application architect, functional leads and build lead to create a high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution by:
- defining the flow of data between the applications that must be integrated
- drafting a data object model that provides a common structure for mapping the data between the applications
- Analyze the use cases and activity diagrams to identify any additional integration requirements
- Based on the activity and data flow diagrams, create an inventory of all cross-application interactions or interfaces, also referred to as business events or messages
- Communicate with client and legacy system owners to design a coherent integration solution
- Align various stakeholders to the integration development and test timelines and escalate potential delays/risks
- Participate in Application Design sessions with the interfacing application teams to ensure cross-team communication and collaboration
- Work with and assist Integration Build team to address integration design issues and risks
- Identify cross-team issues and communicate them to the appropriate team leads
- Assess the impact of the integration requirements to the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements
- Validate that the integration tech solutions meet the application requirements, are within the project scope, and are internally consistent
- Validate that the integration solution and integration architecture designs utilize the integration architecture components appropriately
- Work with functional leads, build leads to ensure successful development, testing and deployment of Integration solution
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related
- Experience implementing enterprise integration architectures and designing integration solutions for ERP, preferably Oracle ERP Cloud
- Experience implementing enterprise integration architectures and designing integration solutions for retail industry is preferable
- Understanding of enterprise integration patterns
- Familiar with data modeling, user experience best practices
- Ability to communicate in English well, to facilitate meeting / discussion effectively, to track and deliver tasks on time in a complex project environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.