Our client a US based MNC is urgently looking for a ERP Project Manager. This role is to primarily provides Strategic Planning services for new technology innovations. You will work closely with Enterprise Functional, Commercial and Business Process owners to develop and deploy Proof-of-Concepts (POCs), New Systems and Existing Systems Enhancements.
Responsible for the following PMO Functions:
1. Business Requirements Control
- Document Control & Technical Writing
- Communications & Timeline Control
- Deployment & Roll-out
2. Build up business domain knowledge and enforce full authority for project personnel actions.
3. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the Business System assigned.
4. Leads the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with Business System configuration.
5. Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future Business System requirements to meet organizational needs.
6. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
7. Contract and Billing Management pertaining to the vendor(s) implementing assigned Business Systems.
8. Accountable to help the business implement the agreed solution: - Serves as the conduit between the business user and the implementation team through which requirements flow.
9. Involved as System Owner to monitor the work progress until completion.
10. To carry out any other duties and job functions as and when required by the company or immediate superior
- Preferably 10 years working experience with Prince2 or PMP certification desired.
- Familiar with IT Project documentation such as Project Plan, Tracker, RACI Matrix, Business Specs, Functional Specs, Tech Specs, Test Plan, Accessibility/User Matrix, Burndown Chart, etc.
- Experienced in Supply Chain and Retail Operations with a strong working knowledge of Regional Intercompany Transactions and Stakeholder Management.
Soft Skills / Personality Traits:
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously within agreed deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- Quality focused, clear communicator, professional attitude and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Occasional travel