Our client is a renowned international wine and F&B publisher based in Singapore and they are looking for an Events Director to join their team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the management and operations for branded events from small to large scales
- Oversee the events business unit to develop strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Developing business with new and existing clients and building partnerships
- Leading a small team and providing guidance
- Be the main contact with celebrity chefs and hospitality partners during event planning
- Manage budgeting and P&L for all events
Ideally you should possess:
- Min 8 years of experience in events management and operations
- Proven track record of events management within the F&B/wine/hospitality industries and possesses established network within the industry
- Experience running events within the region is a huge plus
- Strong commercial acumen in developing a growing business
- Strong communication abilities, both verbal and written
- Must be comfortable with frequent travels and working on weekends
- Motivated, dedicated, committed, confident and a people's person
If this sounds like you, please reach out.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.