One of our Luxury hospitality clients is looking for a Lifestyle Events Manager to join our pre-opening team 2nd quarter of 2019.
* Advanced organisation and project delivery skills.
* Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
* A Team player that is able to consistently inspire others.
* First class people skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
* The ability to deliver results within a pressurised deadline driven environment.
* The ability to handle challenges and resolves problems.
* Be able to work accurately under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* To have a creative and innovative style and approach.
Qualification & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, events management, hospitality or equivalent discipline
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a comparable role in a large hotel or hospitality organisation, with solid understanding of events management within the hospitality sector