Our client is the Established FMCG, with their strong growth plan in Singapore market. They are looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company's senior-level deal professionals. As EA, your responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and managing our client events. The EA will contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact between the Managing Director and other parties
- Calendar - Schedule meetings and ensures that all preparations are made prior to the meeting time. Prepare all materials printed and ready for all participating parties - particular focus for senior level steering committee meetings.
- Event Planning- Assist in logistical preparation of conferences and meetings including Assist in conference material preparation.
- Travel - Book and prepare comprehensive travel arrangements as needed (flights, hotels, car rentals, reservations, etc.).
- Presentations - Create and compile detailed Excel and PowerPoint documents for leadership and general internal and external meetings.
- Office Management - Manage the Office Admin Executive to attend to all office administrative matters
- Assist with other projects and tasks
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in executive secretarial support to C-suite, Executive Levels
- Relevant office administration management and/or people management experience would be a plus
- Multi-tasker and extremely well organized
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills with positive mindset
- Self-starter and a team player with a creative problem solver
For more information, or to apply, please contact Tharnthip Luechaikam at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.