A large scale HK listed company is looking for a high caliber individual to join them to provide the high standard of administrative support to the CEO office and maintain the effective productivity of the Office.
- Providing comprehensive administrative service to the CEO but not limited to prepare various communications on behalf of CEO.
- Manage and schedule the CEO's calendar excellent in prioritizing the most sensitive matters in a timely manner
- Managing and booking all executive air travel, land transport, and accommodation with a high level of detail and follow up.
- Acting as the contact point both internal and externally for the CEO office, especially and effective communication with stakeholders.
- Vetting documents requiring the CEO's signature for accuracy and appropriateness.
- Good at taking minutes with excellent usage of IT equipment.
- Working closely with the CEO on high standard of commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Managing sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Running personal errands on behalf of the Executive Team from time to time.
- Provide support to ad hoc tasks, such as and organizing catering when necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 15 years' work experience reporting to C-Suite level as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Exceptional stakeholders' management skill at all levels, highly organise and able to work under a high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication skills with approachable and respectful personality
- High integrity, sensitive to confidentiality
- Effective in planning, prioritizing and executing tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent IT equipment: MS Office knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), virtual meeting platforms and scheduling systems, office gadgets and applications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Chinese.
- Be able to foresee the needs of the CEO, taking initiative and be proactive as appropriate.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.