Title Facility and Maintenance Engineer
Facility & Maintenance Engineer BMS System- Facility Management - Maintenance --International Company - Based in Ladkrabang
A well-known international Company
- Managing and planning engineering and maintenance system, including site facilities capital budget, all facilities system capacity, space, and system reliability.
- Leading and managing utility and fabrication staffs and contractors to deliver facilities, utilities support service to be safe and suitable for work environment which fulfils internal and external customers.
- Assuring all critical systems functioning as designed and capable of maintaining business continuity.
- Developing all documentation related to facilities system and design.
- Implementing the facility capacity management system and energy saving program.
- Costing reduction efforts related to efficiency energy and enhanced technology, along with initiating, recommending and providing the suggestion concerning to conservation program to the team.
- Working with consultants for delivering the best solution to factory upgrades
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Facility & Maintenance as well as people management ****
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field.
· 1-5 years experiencing in the facilities engineering.
· Managing facilities projects experience, CNC and casting facilities.
· Experienced to manage energy cost down and government project privilege.
· Communicable in English will be needed.
If you are interested, please call 021072560
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.