Facility & Maintenance Manager (Facility, Machine Maintenance & IT support)
Facility, Machine Maintenance & IT support - Chemical - Mechanical - Up to 80K based in Bangpoo
An international Chemical Company
- Uses discretion and independent judgment to organize and manage plant operations at the facility. Determines schedules, sequences and assignments for work. Eensure work is completed within the facility, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel. Maintains and models effective working relationships with hospital employees, medical staff, patients, families and visitors.
- Provides leadership in developing performance standards for all plant operations, security and environmental services personnel (to include contracted personnel if applicable). Evaluates and counsels all employees on their performance in a professional and timely manner.
- Responsible for department's financial performance to include: monitoring and controlling resource utilization and expenditures, while ensuring adherence to operating budget. Secures service contracts with approved vendors in an efficient and cost effective manner as required (maintenance, communication, utilities, alarms, waste disposal, etc) for plant operations, security services and environmental services.
- Ensures that necessary logs and records are maintained including preventive maintenance and operation. Oversees the installation of new structures and equipment in accordance with contractor or manufacturer specifications. Ensures that necessary documentation to demonstrate compliance to regulatory and accreditation requirements is maintained
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Electrical, Mechanical or related filed.
- 5+years' experience in Maintenance Management
- Strong knowledge of Chemical process and facilities
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Able to work in Bangpoo
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB or call me 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.