FIELD INVENTORY ANALYST, MEDICAL DEVICE- BANGKOK - INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE COMPANY - UP TO 90,000 BAHT A MONTH PLUS BONUSES AND BENEFITS
* Inventory Analyst / Distributor Management / Field work / Medical Device
* International Medical device Company
* Up to 90,000 THB A MONTH PLUS BENEFITS & BONUSES depending upon skills and experience
Our client is one of the world largest medical device company which operate in over 100 countries, they are looking for a Field inventory analyst to join the team.
* Field Inventory Process and Management
* Work with key Country based Inventory Analysts, and Sales Managers to build accountability amongst field staff for field stock management activities.
* Implement process improvements
* Handle day to day Sales Representatives on consignment issues and resolution of issues to transactional consignment processes
* To help coordinate regular consignment stock and cycle counts for applicable businesses
* Work with Customer Service, Warehouse and Finance staff to re-classify and reconcile differences in consignment stock counts, i.e. reconcile between SAP and consignment stock take counts.
The ideal candidate will:
Has Strong background in Inventory management
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Experience working in Supply Chain / Inventory management field, either in order management with consignment stock or DC inventory or consignment management and / or cycle count, stock take reconciliation activities.
* Experience with SAP stock management
* Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt would be an advantage
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A THAI NATIONAL AND/OR DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
If you have any further queries, please call Thanya on 02 107 2571 or email: Tlongprasert@argyllscott.co.th
KEYWORDS - PROJECT, ELECTRONICS, PLANNING, TECHNOLOGY, DESIGN, PLANNING, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, COST, QUALITY, DELIVERY, PROJECT MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.