In the business of developing, manufacturing and marketing world-class office and publishing equipment and systems, digital colour and monochrome multifunction devices, as well as document management software, solutions and services
Specialize in planning, analysis, forecasting & reporting.
Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the company's performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Analyse and report company's sales, general and administrative (SAG) expenses
- Analyse and report actual revenue and cost of Project Accounting against budget
- Analyse financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team with in-depth analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports, partnering with the business in improving processes
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis as and when required by stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in the related field
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed and result driven
Great To Have
- Specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Experience in audit field of Financial Planning & Analysis
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.