An international company headquartered in Hong Kong is looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their Finance team. If you are a young finance professional looking to further develop your skills and gain exposure on an international platform then look no further! This is the opportunity for you.
- Be involved in business and project reviews and reporting to the Parent company, and prepare monthly management reports to present to Group level
- Work very closely with senior level stakeholders, such as the Group CFO and Executive GM, on all finance and operations related matters
- Prepare in depth and detailed forecasts and budgets across Group level to the Parent Company
- Perform analysis of country and project performance results against budget
- Partner and liaise with IT and tech department on user requirements for the reporting system and intelligence tools
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related discipline
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Preferably Post Graduate Qualification in Accounting (CA or CPA)
- Prior experience from manufacturing, engineering, construction and/or property industries highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, able to liaise and work with senior stakeholders confidently
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.