About Our Client
Our client is a chemical manufacturing OEM based in Bangplee, Samutprakan, with products being sold both domestically and internationally. The company has a long history of 50 years with great company culture and team setting. They boast their innovative chemical solutions and excellent quality products across consumer goods production businesses. They are now looking for an experience Finance & Accounting Director to be a number 2 finance person in Thailand and lead a team of 50+ people.
You will play a key part in leading the Finance & Accounting and be responsible for the efforts, results, and success of an organization's Finance & Accounting department. Provides financial advice and support to help senior executives make key decisions
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Analyze the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department
- Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; Age no more than 45
- Big4 Audit experience with CPA is a big plus
- 15+ years of proven track record as a senior finance & accounting management role, exclusively from manufacturing industry, managing a revenue above THB 3,000 million
- An ideal candidate must have manufacturing experience, strong in costing and operational finance controlling
- Excellent mathematical skills, leadership skills, management experience, integrity, honesty, understanding of data privacy standards
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; thorough understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail with organizational skills & planning skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.