Our client is the International Freight Company.
Job Description : Finance Manager
- Handle full spectrum of accounts in coordination with Shared Service team based out of India
- Work closely with business units team in regards to financial analysis and reports for smooth daily accounting operations
- Cashflow Management
- Finalize statutory audit and tax filings within stipulated timelines
- Ensure the reporting packs are in compliance and updated with Thailand/other applicable regulations governing statutory reporting
- Prepare quarterly management report accounting
- Prepare Financial Statements, P/L, B/S forecast, Budgeting
- Perform Year-End Closing
- Assist in Audit (fieldwork / co-ordination)
- Prepare & Coordinate invoices
- Account receivable and Accounts payable handling.
- Review work practices and procedures for better operational efficiency
Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the superior and management.
‐ ACCA/CA qualified or equivalent with 5 to 8 years' post qualification experience
‐ Possess a minimum of 3-5 years working experience in accounting
‐ Experience in bookkeeping is necessary
‐ Experience in preparing Financial statements is preferrable
‐ Experience in shipping industry is preferrable
‐ Familiar with IFRS and TH FRS
‐ Time-management abilities, fast learner, meticulous, detail oriented and able to work independently
‐ Good interpersonal skills, accountable, initiative and willingness to learn
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.