Our client is doing the Renewable Energy. They have the great history and career growth.
- Responsible for defining plans, manage, control and audit the accounting and tax operations of the company to be in accordance with accounting standards and relevant laws completely and accurately.
- Responsible for setting guidelines, company financial regulations and manage debt settlement, cash management and check the preparation of the company's financial documents to be completed and corrected.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.