YOUR NEW COMPANY
The Group recruit employees who want to make a long-term commitment in order to ensure the sustainable development of its brands. With operations on three continents, the Group offers a wide variety of business lines and unique international transfer opportunities, allowing all employees to hone their talents, and flourish both personally and professionally.
YOUR NEW JOB
Overall responsibility for the customer orders process, in support of the sales team and in co-ordination with the outsourced logistics service provider. Management of accounts receivable, accounts payable and operational accounting processes together with the Finance & Administration Manager.
- Receiving, checking and then processing customer orders.
- Following up with order delivery with the logistic provider, and then invoicing our accounting outsourcing provider.
- Accounts receivable monitoring, reporting and collection follow up when relevant.
- Managing accounts payable processes in conjunction with the accounting outsourcing provider.
- Support to the Finance & Administration Manager for month end, group reporting and internal control requirements.
- Manage stock replenishments and customs clearance processes in co-ordination with the Singapore office, and our logistics services provider.
- Accountable to the Finance & Administration Manager on various other finance, and office administration matters.
- Provide back-up support to the Supply Chain Executive when required.
- Advanced Diploma in Finance/Accounting or Business at a minimum.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in previous finance or accounting roles.
- Previous experience in customer service is advantageous, although not essential.
- Sound knowledge of key accounting concepts and processes is essential.
- Solutions oriented mind, pro-active, self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to accept challenges.
- Able to manage relationships with varied internal and external stakeholders, while ensuring key deadlines are always met.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Nature of Business: Cognacs, Liqueurs and Champagne (From Europe)
Location: Bangsar South
Please get in touch - I'd be glad to talk to you further about this role.
Angel Felismino | firstname.lastname@example.org | 010 524 2576
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.