A Global Media & Entertainment Company is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their UK Finance Team to work on their EMEA Financial Planning, Budgets, and Forecasts across their consumer business lines.
This role is a commercial position where you will drive strategic business plans for growth working with the senior stakeholder's role, providing updates and commentary as well as delivering updates on their Licensing and Franchises. This role will see you running a small team, where you will oversee the EMEA accounting work.
For this Finance Business Partner role your key responsibilities will be;
- Lead the Budget & Forecasting process for the next business cycle
- Manage the P&L's for their EMEA markets including the consolidation reporting
- Work with stakeholders on Product Life Cycles, review contract performance and provide management commentary
- Deliver In-depth analysis across the EMEA Brands, Markets, potential growth area's and economic indicators
- Work with the UK Finance team to update best practices and implement new processes.
Key skills required for this Finance Business Partner role will include;
- Qualified Accountant with a Finance Business Partnering background
- Proven Experience of Licensing, Consumer Products or Franchises
- Leading budgeting and forecasting lifecycles within a global or FMCG or Consumer / Digital Products
- A professional communicator, both written and verbal
- Powerpoint and advanced Excel skills
- Well organised, collaborative by nature and capable of managing deadlines.
This opportunity has arisen through growth and will offer an opportunity to lead part of a global business into its next business plan period.