A Global Tech Computer Software company are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their Finance Team. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director and supporting the Managing Directors of each business line to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
This is a high-profile role with new Private equity backing and ambitious growth plans both organic and through acquisition, the Finance Business partner will play an important role in providing the analysis and insight into many of the financial decisions including, growth strategy, budgets and cash flow management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of the business.
- Working directly with the Managing Directors on current and future financial forecasting
- Understand and interpret the financial results of the business on a monthly basis.
- Preparing the cashflow forecasts.
- Preparing and financial models and dashboards as part of the ongoing financial planning.
- Financial analysis to support Commercial Finance projects which will include data mining, provision of analysis and identifying recommendations.
- Contributing to the board packs and ad hoc presentations for the Board and Shareholders
Key skills required for this role will include:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA).
- 3 years plus relevant post qualification experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Experience in a small to medium sized organisation in an ever changing driven environment.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.
Salary guide, £65-75K plus benefits.