We have been engaged by a Global Legal entity to source a stand-alone Finance Business Partner to join their Global Finance team, this role is a new development for their UK offices and offers a great opportunity to work on developing their business across their EMEA offerings.
This role is stand-alone position working with specialist business area's, where you will guide and advise them on delivering growth and profitability for the business. You will develop and deliver long term strategy, pricing, and growth areas and will work closely with the Managing Partners and senior stakeholders in a very commercial forward thinking environment.
The key responsibilities for these Finance Business Partner roles will include
- Work with the senior level stakeholders to drive business performance through Financial Analysis, Performance Analysis and discuss key business metrics to drive strategy.
- Play a key role in steering groups and challenging the business to provide commercial and financial insights to drive value and support business growth.
- Work on commercial and strategic business plans, building financial models from scratch and planning scenarios analysis to present to the decisions makers.
- Be able to discuss ideas and challenge the business leaders escalating where they are not delivering and offering ideas/solutions
- Be open to travel on a quarterly basis across their EMEA offices to discuss business plans and strategies.
Your key skills required for this Finance Business Partner role will include;
- Be a Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Have a proven background in business partnering roles providing strategic business decisions within the Professional Services sector
- Be a clear and confident communicator both written and verbal, to be able to present to all levels
- Capable of building models from scratch within a stand-alone position.
- Confident in working with Senior stakeholders, capable of challenging strategy and influencing decisions.
- Be results driven and have a keen eye for detail
This is an excellent opportunity where you will have exposure to senior stakeholders and be involved with a global company influencing business decisions across the EMEA offerings to assist in growing the business.