Our Client is a global medical Devices company
Responsibilities Of The Role Are
· Establish and direct the organization's financial administrative and compliance activities and operational procedures;
· Create a culture for compliance and accountability;
· Direct and plan the implementation of the strategic, business and operational plans of the organization and the preparation of budgets reports, forecasts and consolidated profit and loss reports;
· Interact with key leadership team members and provide strategic input and consultation on operational and strategic initiatives;
· Foster talent development across finance and cross-sector finance teams;
· Lead the business to identify and simplify actionable key performance metrics, established benchmarks and targets and competitive insight;
· Engage the leadership team in issues, analysis and changes in business operations;
· Evaluate the financial aspects of proposed acquisitions, investments, mergers or the sale of assets or businesses;
· Give assessment of proposals involving financial expenditure and the financial status of operations projects;
· Oversee management of critical customer agreements and ensure efficiency and effectiveness in processes;
· Financial planning and statutory reporting.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.