Our client is the top MNC logistics company that have a very strong international network to manage the supply chain. They are looking for Finance Director to oversee the Finance and Accounting function of the company while being a finance business partner to the MD.
· Collaborate with all internal functions to prepare the annual budget and work closely with Sales function for monthly forecast
· Identify/monitor target segment, revenue and trends for each hub
· Provide financial, legal and tax consultancy
· Ensure financial controls and procedures are effective
· Prepare monthly financial and management reports to Regional Office
· Negotiate with suppliers to ensure that the best credit terms and periods
· Oversee cash on delivery remittance process, debt collection, accounting process, etc.
· Manage and coach Finance department
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Audit or related fields
· 10+ years experience in various general finance functions
· Having an experience in SAP FI/CO/SD/MM and group reporting tools (TM1, Hyperion)
· Solid knowledge of logistics
· Experienced working with Big 4 is preferable
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.