A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented & inspirational Director - Finance to join a renowned hospitality organisation based in Dubai. Managing a team of Managers and Accountants you will ensure the accuracy of all financial information. You will also ensure internal control systems are implemented and maintained for operational efficiency.
Duties will include:
· Develop, update and implement the divisional policies and procedures in line with the company vision, strategy and government regulations
· Ensure all staff are aware of operational policies
· Motivate and develop all staff, ensuring they remain dedicated and committed to go above their duties to ensure smooth running of the organisation
· Ensure the team meet all required deadlines - set challenges and benchmarks to ensure the team are pushed and performance is continually improving
· Liaise with other departments (both operations and finance) to observe, develop and interact
· Ensure all insurance, contracts & legal requirements are carried out in a timely manner
· Ensure all auditors and others are provided with information in a timely manner
· Use your initiative to query and challenge any unusual transactions and use alternative techniques to verify the accuracy of the accounting system
· Ensure all GL postings are prepared within a timely manner
· Assist with month end accounting procedure to ensure month end close is completed within agreed timescale
· Assist with budgets and ongoing forecast process
· Carry out any other duties required by the Senior Management team
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, although not customer facing, you must have a proactive approach to ensure the customer has the best experience and lasting memory of their visit. You should be degree educated with strong analytical skills coupled with a technical understanding of planning processes. You will be used to working to demanding deadlines and managing multiple projects at one time with the ability to think creatively and interact at all levels.
In return - you will work for an award winning and market leading organisation. You will have a generous holiday entitlement and discounts across a number of other properties.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV without delay to email@example.com