- Deep understanding of functional Business objectives, processes, governance and challenges. Strong relationships with Business key stakeholders
- Manage and maintaine relationship within IT. Professionally shares the Business requirements/insights with IT, secures the required IT resources and brings the right people to the table to ensure value creation for both: the Business and IT
- Own the regular interactions between both organizations to inform and maintain a continuing good relationship and a shared vision.
- Be a part in the IT governance processes that enable prioritization across multiple options
- Accountable for demand management (where applicable)
- Supports the business governance processes (e.g. automation that would remove business headcounts or drastically impact business ways of working)
- Prioritize issues and escalations on behalf of receivers
- Ability to provide insight into business disruptions caused and unplanned outages
- Coordinate crisis management and communication during related situations
- Ensuring all applications within their product are delivered and maintained secure and compliant with internal standards and external regulations, including privacy requirements, Business Continuity Plans etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably computer science or field related to the product
- 15+ years experience in Function (product based IT organization with strong SAP)
- 4-5 year of experience in leading digital transformation (Operational experience in Finance verticals like Group Accounting & Reporting, Management Accounting, Treasury & Taxation, Copiloting, Internal Audit, Internal Control, Costing is strongly preferred)
- 5+ years experience/ exposure to Business/ IT Projects/ SAP financial system (end-to-end solutions)
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.