Our client is an international company and being a leader in high-reliability design, manufacturing and supply chain solutions that brings global expertise at every stage of product development in Electronics Manufacturing industry. They are currently looking for "Finance Manager" who oversees daily accounting, tax, and business partnering operations, ensuring accurate financial statements, audit schedules, internal controls and collaborate with the FP&A team.
* Supervises Accounting & Tax team, leading standardized financial statement creation. Ensures tax, Central Bank compliance, and consolidated statements.
* Responsible for year-end closing and liaison with external auditors for quarterly and annual
financial audit and liaising with BOI on any requirements related to tax incentive.
* Manages Tax estimates, submissions, and defense strategies.
* Supports regulatory aspects, Transfer Pricing, year-end closing, and external audits.
* Ensures timely monthly, quarterly, yearly reports with proper documentation.
* Approves internal controls (SOX), plans financial activities, assists IT testing.
* Analyzes trial balances, ensures IFRS 15 compliance, handles ad-hoc projects.
* Holds a bachelor's in Accounting or related field.
* Has 8-10 years of Accounting/Tax experience, 3-5 years in supervision.
* Familiar with ERP systems, especially SAP, preferred.
* Manufacturing background and multinational experience a plus.
* Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Excellent English
* Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
* Independent decision-maker with excellent communication.
* Adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
* Pragmatic, self-starting, and open to improvement.
* Thai Nationality
* Located at Laem Chabang, Chonburi
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.