An excellent opportunity has arisen for a well presented Finance Manager with excellent communication skills to join a large, well known organisation based in Dubai.
Duties will include:
* Overall management of the finance function
* Produce annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts working with Finance Director
* Assist budget holders in the management of their individual budgets across various cost centres
* Monitor and control cost centre budgets including variance reporting
* Produce monthly financial & management accounts
* Ensure statutory accounts and tax position is reported in line with requirements
* Monthly 1-2-1's with finance staff including personal development
* Manage the CAPEX approval process
* Sox & IFRS compliance
* Liaise with auditors and external bodies as required
The successful candidate should be able to communicate finance information to non-finance managers. You should have excellent communication skills, the ability to work from your own indicative and liaise with external and internal stakeholders at all levels. You should have strong Excel skills and an understanding of IFRS and Sox compliance would be advantageous.