An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a start up based in Dubai. The company have now grown to the point where they need a dedicated FM to come on board.
The role will initially be very hands on and the company needs someone with a 'start-up' mindset.
Duties will include:
- Day to day finances of the business
- Budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
- Work with budget holders to gain understanding of budgeting process to ensure robust reporting
- Analysis of past performance to drive revenue targets, working closely with sales and marketing team
- Implement financial policies and procedures and financial compliance
- Work with operations teams to understand operational costs and margin analysis
- Ad hoc duties as required
Working closely with the CEO, the successful candidate should have a strong background in retail/FMCG & must have an in-depth knowledge of E-commerce platforms in a start up environment. You should also have an understanding of start up KPI's - i.e customer acquisition. You should have a hunger to succeed and be innovative and driven. If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com