Finance Manager - Retail
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
A large Retail company are looking for a Finance Manager to join their fast paced, busy finance department. Reporting to the Finance Business Partner and supporting the finance department to drive and refine the business growth strategy. The Finance Manager will have 1 or 2 direct reports.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Budgeting, forecasting and other ad hoc projects.
· Dealing with costs.
· Trading commentary to finance colleagues in management accounts.
· Making key business decisions.
· Support and develop 1 or 2 direct reports.
· Liaise and support with the Finance Business Partner.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
· Proven experience in Retail would be desirable.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Confident approach.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.