Argyll Scott is partnering with a US retail client that has a strong presence globally. This group promotes dynamic and people-oriented working environment which is the key factor to their success and brand empowerment.
With the regional HQ here in Hong Kong, they are seeking to hire a Finance Manager, who will be the key partner to various departments to drive transformation and optimization projects. This group provides diverse opportunities internally to develop individuals and this position, as well, will have greater exposure through career development plan designed by the group.
Reporting to Finance Director and covering regional scope - striving for improvements:
- Parked under Shared Services and control the work flow and processes
- Analyze and take initiatives to drive changes that will lead to optimizing the current finance department
- Strengthen internal controls and improve work efficiency
- Key business partner to various stakeholders for process alignment and automation projects
- Support system enhancement
The ideal candidate possesses a strong project management and analytical skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Well familiar with Shared Services operation
- SAP experiences preferred but not a must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and is fast paced
- Good command of English
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package (HKD 50-55K/month x 13 months)
- Multi culture exposure
- Covering regional scope
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com, due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.