Argyll Scott is partnering with well-known life insurers to look for a two finance manager/senior manager positions.
- Providing financial insight, planning, decision making support, and internal and external financial reporting in line with business unit, group and legal entity requirements
- Consolidate and review submissions from business units, drill down to the underlying business drivers and provide senior management with in-depth analysis of the business performance
- Proactively look for better ways to provide the information through improved analysis and streamlined reporting process
- Review budget/forecast data and address issues
- Conduct various financial analyses as required by management strategies and decision making on ad- hoc basis
- Experience in IFRS 9/17 projects will be necessary for the Senior Manager position
- Accounting, Finance or related degree
- Minimum 6-8 year's relevant experience
- Experience with the insurance a plus
- Strong English and Chinese communication (both written and verbal) and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented; ability to establish appropriate checks on one's own or others' work product
- Demonstrated ability to implement and control financial systems and processes
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Hyperion-Essbase/Oracle is a plus
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for the opportunity.