Our Client is a Leading US MNC in Refrigeration Solutions and currently they are seeking for a Finance Manager to join their exciting team. Singapore is their Global HQ and successful candidature will have the opportunity to lead process improvement projects on top of daily accounting duties.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring effective controls of financial accounting systems, i.e. general ledgers, fixed assets, accounts payable, inter-company accounts and sundry debtors.
- Controlling and monitoring adherence to company policies, internal control procedures, Sarbanes Oxley and local legislation requirements.
- Administrating of Shared Service deliverables and ensuring accuracy, timeliness and compliance of company's policies.
- Initiating and involving in continuous process improvement projects.
- Goods & Services Tax returns, Corporate Tax Returns, audits (internal and external) and Company Secretarial matters.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and other external parties, such as subsidiaries, banks, tax authorities etc.
- Overseeing a team of 2 staff
- Any other ad-hoc projects.
Ideally you should possess:
- A local Degree in Accountancy, with at least 8 years' of financial accounting experience
- At least 3 years' of experience with managing external shared service centre in India and SOX compliance
- Candidates who has worked in US manufacturing MNC and have done process improvement projects will be preferred
- Strong analytical skills with good communication and interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.