Our client is the leader in hardware platform and supply chain solution. They have a great history of culture and career progression.
- Responsible for monthly/Quarterly/annual budgeting, forecasting
- Responsible for site/customer level financial bridging and deep dive analysis
- Ownership for Customer P&L's and financial profitability therein .. Responsible for Leading monthly site/customer level P&L reviews with business and operation team
- Be as finance business partner with business/operation to drive cost productivity improvement and profitable growth
- Responsible for cost productivity projects reviews and saving validation
- Quotation and repricing reviews, financial modeling and scenarios simulation
- Responsible for managing timely month/quarter/year end closing, costing and reporting
- Responsible for critical accounting process, inventory management, costing, IFRS 15 revenue recognition, Warranty and other accounting standards.
- Perform monthly critical balance sheet reconciliation and reviews
- Weekly cost tracking and management
- Proactively coordinate with corporate and region FP&A to ensure data transparency.
- Ownership for innovation, thinking out of box and driving for process simplification and automation
- Provides leadership, coaching, and development to team members.
- Other Adhoc. Assignments
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of financial forecast, costing and managerial accounting
- Broad knowledge of an electronic manufacturing environment and processes.
- Good understanding of integrated business applications ie. SAP
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Work proactively and provide recommendations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Significant skills required in multi-tasking and time management
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively lead, manage, train and motivate a diverse group of employees.
- Fluent Spoken English is required
- Nine plus years of relevant experience
- Experience in manufacturing environment is a required
- Experience in a Multi national environment & culture is important
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related fields.
- SAP is a plus
- Broad knowledge of an electronic manufacturing environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.