A global retail brand is hiring a financial accountant or a senior accountant to be part of their iconic brand business. Reports to the Head of Finance
- Make sure all inputs in financial reports are accurate and complete
- Provide support on query resolution and management reporting
- Manage transnational staff, provision of support and guidance
- Liaise with financial planning analyst, finance group and transaction staff as well as external auditors and tax adviser
- Min 3 to 5 years experience in a finance department
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suites (Pivot tables and database using Excel, Word, Power-point )
- Handle full sets of accounting (AR, AP, GL, P & L report, Balance Sheet, Cash flow, Management reports)
- SAP and some POS systems experience is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking and resilient under pressure
- Financial reporting experience in a local retail environment is an advantage
- Hong Kong accounting qualifications is an advantage
- Language : English and Cantonese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5186 or 5618 3864 (Mobile Number) for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.