Our Client is a Leading MNC and currently they are seeking for a Financial Accounting Manager to join their expanding team.
- Oversees day-to-day operation and efficient running of the activities within the department
- Perform working capital forecast & analysis
- Establishing and executing internal controls adherence to company control framework
- Manage monthly and yearly closing
- Responsible for financial reporting to the management
- Standardize accounting standards and policies across group of companies
- Responsible for coordinating with internal and external auditors to provide relevant information and support
- Ensure timely ACRA filing for the group of companies
- Responsible for timely and accurate filing of GST and Corporate Tax
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA or other professional qualifications with minimally 5 years' of related experience
- Well versed in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) , Corporate & Deferred Taxation and GST
- A hands-on leader with demonstrated ability in leading, building and nurturing Finance teams to support corporate goals
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.