About the job
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with Marketing Director to drive, manage and optimize online and offline marketing campaigns, PR media, ad-hoc events, wholesales channels and direct retail support, with the primary objective of customer acquisitions and business growth in APAC.
- Take ownership in integrated planning and executing online and offline marketing campaigns with strong growth mindsets, ROI rationales and performance tracking metrics.
- Creative management, and preparation of promotional materials for both online and offline channels.
- Effectively managing marketing budgets for various campaigns and channels, including putting the budget together, tracking costs against it, finding efficiencies and reporting.
- Monthly report consolidation and preparation.
- Holder of recognised degree in either business, marketing, communications or related areas.
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing experience with good knowledge and experience working for international luxury or premium brand marketing is preferred and definitely advantage.
- Hands-on knowledge in digital marketing including editorial content planning, content production, and managing both organic and paid media campaigns.
- Prior experience in managing, executing and growing social media for a brand.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Ability to work with a variety of different cultures with inputs from both local field and head office (New York).
- Commercial sales/business mindset focused, results-oriented and an outstanding relationship builder.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.