Our client is a reputable global MNC group offering famous sub-brands everybody knows of, seeking a financial analyst who can act as key point of contact amongst Global Supply Office hubs.
- Prepare regular management and financial reports i.e. FOB & Opex
- Design and implement standardised report formats and input templates for respective analysis for financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Support finance team with update and maintenance fo files, data mapping
- Generate ad-hoc reports or summaries from several sources of data in various formats utilising Excel, Lookups, Pivot Tables, Charts etc
- Develop strong relationship with key stakeholders and provide analytical support
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese with stakeholders across functions and levels (Mandarin is a plus)
- Details oriented and strong with numbers
- A independent self-starter who can manage timelines
- Degree holder in BA, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics preferred but other disciplines considered
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5186 or 5618 3864 (Mobile Number) for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.