A leading FMCG company operated in grocery and related product merchant, headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand is looking for Financial Analyst to be responsible for analyzing finances data and recommending actions.
- Responsible for preparing financial monthly report and tracking financial status
- Maintain month end closing processing with the reconciliation of data accuracy in SAP BI
- Work with commercial teams for monthly accrual submission and perform quality check to meet financial goals
- Assist in annual budgeting and monthly forecasting (YTG)
- Conduct pre & post promotion evaluations of key trade activities & new product launch
- Ensure monthly forecast process improvement
The successful applicant will have:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent experience
- At least 3-5 years' financial planning, financial analysis, reporting and/or controlling
- Experience in FMCG industry is highly advantageous
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good communication in English; reading and writing
- Knowledge in SAP BI will be an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.